Prouduct - RECALL Information - Searchable Database
OSHA POSTER (PDF)
It's that time of year again to tally up the numbers on the OSHA log, and comply with the posting requirements regarding the OSHA record keeping logs.
|Need Help with OSHA Recordkeeping:||OSHA Recordkeeping Guidelines|
|The Recordkeeping forms:||FORMS|
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS REGARDING FLU PREVENTION
Take everyday actions to stay healthy.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze
- Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Alcohol-based hands cleaners are also effective.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread that way.
- Stay home if you get sick. CDC recommends that you stay home from work or school and limit contact with others to keep from infecting them.